HOTEL
 

Locality
The family hotel U Nádraží is situated in a quiet neighborhood in the uptown of the city Teplá, close to a local railway station, 1 km far from the Premonstrat Monastery Teplá. The locality itself is on the edge of a spa triangle Mariánské Lázně - Karlovy Vary – Konstantinovy Lázně in the Higlands of Teplá in the protected landscape area Slavkovský les, 670 meters above sea level. The region takes pride in its beautiful nature, fresh environment without any industrial manufacturing, full of lakes and forests. Several natural mineral water springs can be found in the neighborhood. To its visitors, the locality also offers many possibilities for tourism and cycling.


 

The history of the hotel
The hotel was built in the year 1902 by the Premonstrat Order under the name Banhof. In the year 1905 a social hall was built, which serves to the present day as a Community house. Until 1942 the building was in the possession of the Premonstrat Order and was rented out. In the year 1942 the price of the hotel was assessed and because of the pressure of Germany it was sold. In 1945 the building was assigned to the State and ran by the city until 1960 when was the hotel conveyed to Jednota Toužim while the Community house stayed in the possession of the city. In 1994 the hotel was sold to a private owner but he was unable to finance its urgent reconstruction and finally ended up in a bankruptcy. At the beginning of the year 2008 the hotel was bought by POBITAS s.r.o., which immediately begun with the reconstruction. At the end of May the restaurant and the dining room came in the operation with the total capacity of 63 seats. The accommodation facility with the total capacity of 27 beds was reconstructed during the winter season to serve as a family hotel with individual approach to every client.











For bigger view click on the picture.









For bigger view click on the picture.